Eliminate ground clearance problems with these portable aircraft loading ramps. Place them on top of the existing aircraft ramp door to allow additional clearance for loading military vehicles and utility trailers. They're perfect for vehicles and trailers with low ground clearance or long overhangs.
The military aircraft ramp system features our Pooch Plate surface for maximum traction, and is manufactured from lightweight 47,000 psi yield aluminum which allows the system to be set up and broken down easily in minutes for compact storage inside the aircraft. The aircraft ramp system is rated at 20,000 lbs. per axle.
Approach shoring ramps can be configured in any of the kits listed above, and customers can also configure their own system to meet their specific loading needs. The kits include height-adjustable center and end support stands – completely eliminating the need for makeshift wooden ramps.
The military aircraft loading ramp system has been tested on the C5, C17, and C130 aircrafts. They are ATTLA Certified (2012.02.06.1) for USAF C-130, C-130J-30, C-17, and C-5 Aircrafts (AIR TRANSPORTABILITY TEST LOADING AGENCY).
- All ramps are constructed from 47,000 psi yield aluminum
- Works on C5, C17, and C130 aircrafts
- Versatile and fully-adjustable ramp system sets up in minutes
- Pooch Plate offers great traction
- Eliminates the use for makeshift wooden shoring ramps
- Ramps are rated at 20,000 lbs. per axle
- Rubber pad bonded to bottom of ramps to protect the aircraft ramp door
- Strongest and lightest ramps on the market!
- ATTLA Certified (2012.02.06.1) for USAF C-130, C-130J-30, C-17, C-5 Aircrafts (AIR TRANSPORTABILITY TEST LOADING AGENCY)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA (West Bend, WI)
Documents DAMAS 10K ATTLA Certification DAMAS 13K - 20K ATTLA Certification DAMAS 26K ATTLA Certification