RV Power Wheelchair Lift - AL300RV
New Improved Design!!!
The AL300RV allows you to carry your electric wheelchair or power scooter on the back of your RV. This wheelchair lift comes with a reinforced aluminum platform that is able to fit almost any wheelchair or scooter that is on the market today. The platform also has a motorized up and down switch and a manual fold with a heavy duty securing latch. AL300RV wheelchair lift also has a heavy duty hitch adapter attached that will fit most RV hitches and has a weight capacity of 350 lbs Four Q'Straint retractor straps come standard on this mobility lift for safely securing of your scooter or wheelchair. The RV wheelchair lift also comes with a wiring harness to allow you to wire it directly to the existing battery. This RV wheelchair carrier ships fully assembled and weight 120 lbs The AL300RV wheelchair and scooter lift is made in the USA and comes with a 3 year warranty.
View the new improved design
**Please specify if the RV is a Type A "pusher" because it will need a different hitch adapter**
Harmar RV Wheelchair Lift Image Gallery *Note: old design shown*
- Reinforced aluminum platform
- 4 built-in Q'straint retractors
- Compatible with most power wheelchairs on the market
- Can be folded when not in use
- 350 lb lift capacity
- Comes pre-assembled
- Motorized up and down switch
- Hitch adapter fits most RVs
- Includes wiring harness for direct wire to existing battery
- Platform has a manual fold with a heavy-duty latch
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: These Harmar lifts are designed to safely carry 350 lbs
- Hitch Weight Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out if your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers
RV Wheelchair Lift Product Specifications & Price
||Designed to transport an electric wheelchair or power scooter on the back of an RV
||27.5" wide x 39" long
cradle extends up to 46"
Class III hitch required
|Prices too low to advertise!
REQUIRED: Please enter the RV year, make and model AND the scooter / wheelchair make and model that this product will be used on in the text box below.
Find your lift with the compatibility calculator