|We have the GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES on these scooter power wheelchair lifts anywhere!
Universal Power Wheelchair Lift - AL500
New Improved Design!!!
Finally!! An outside power wheelchair lift that easily locks down virtually any power chair on the market today. This lift features quick release tensioners used in public transportation, similar to our QRT retractable wheelchair securing systems. These hooks easily retract with a push of a button and are self tensioning. Best of all, there is no cumbersome attachments to store when not in use. This is not your typical strap down lift. The AL500's simple operation allows the user to easily secure a power chair with minimal effort. Combine the AL500 with the Swing Away option for easy access to the trunk or lift gate of your vehicle. This power wheelchair outside lift is truly the ultimate in convenience and quality for your van, car, truck or sport utility vehicle.
Need a hitch for a mobility carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
View the new improved design
NOT recommended for any tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers due to excessive bouncing of the vehicle's suspension
Installation Guide Videos
AL500 Image Gallery *note old design shown*
- Automatic tensioning hold down system
- Compatible with virtually any power wheelchair on the market
- Manual crank back up
- Integrated license plate holder
- Large aluminum deck that automatically folds when empty
- 350 lb lift capacity
- No chair modifications required
- Integrated drop bracket for truck and SUV applications
- Optional Swing Away adapter for rear doors
- Optional class 2 hitch adaptor (for the AL500)
- Folds against the vehicle when not in use
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: These Harmar lifts are designed to safely carry 350 lbs
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers
- NOT designed to lift scooter or wheelchair while occupied
|Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
Find your lift with the compatibility calculator
Universal Power Wheelchair Lift AL500 Product Specifications & Price
||Max Chair Dimensions
||Min. Hitch Height
||Max Hitch Height
||27.5" L x 39" W
||27.5" Wide x 36" Wheelbase
||19" (w/o swing away option)
17" (w/ swing away option - for hitches higher than 17" use Part# AL1235)
|2" x 2" Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
(1-1/4" x 1-1/4" Class II hitch adaptors sold separately)
|Prices too low to advertise!
REQUIRED: Please enter the automobile year, make and model AND the scooter / wheelchair make and model that this product will be used on in the text box below.