Eliminate safety hazards associated with uneven dock ramps by using these loading dock wheel risers to level off your trailer when backing into a loading dock. Constructed from durable aluminum, the wheel risers have a 30,000-lb weight capacity and come standard with cut-outs for lifting by hand. The aluminum wheel riser is available in widths up to 24" and lengths up to 120". 18" widths are used for a single tire on each riser. 24" widths are used for dual tires on each riser. 30" top lengths are used for single axle accommodation, and 84" top lengths are used for tandem axle accommodations. Fork pockets for maneuvering with a forklift are available upon request. 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Aluminum construction
- Raises trailers up 12" to level off for docks
- Lengths up to 120" and widths up to 24"
- Cut out holes for handling
- 30,000 lb capacity (per pair)
- Optional fork pockets to allow for moving with forklifts
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Documents Specifications Worksheet / Questionaire