These commercial grade aluminum van walk ramp and moving ramps are used to load people and two wheeled dollies into trailers or trucks.
These truck van ramps are a good way to reduce labor costs, back injuries and workers comp claims when moving your maintenance, food service, and material handling equipment. The perfect solution for loading dollies, hand trucks or and two wheeled handcarts onto your truck, trailer, U-Haul or freight loading dock. Not recommended for pallet jacks. Most walk ramps sold have a bump on the bottom of the ramp making it hard to load using a dolly. Our van ramps have tapered foot on bottom of ramp allows a smooth transition onto the ramp, great for loading heavier loads. The 4-1/2" high side rails with a 2-1/8" high curbs make the ramp stronger and safer for you or your employees. The perforated walking surface offers a non-slip traction surface in all weather conditions including snow, rain or mud.
- Aluminum construction is 1/3 lighter than steel ramps
- Comes standard with a 6" lip and 40" long safety chains
- Optional hook end available by request (see picture above)
- Tapered foot allows a smooth transition while loading heavy items. No Bump!!
- Perforations are in center 12-1/2" of ramp
- Allows wheels of hand cart to go outside of perforations for smoother rolling
- Capacities shown are for 4 wheel trucks only. On 2 wheel trucks use 1/2 the listed capacity
- Side Rails: 4 1/2" outside height and 2 1/8" inside high curbs add strength and safety
- Ramps comes standard with a perforated surface for maximum traction
- Overall width of the walk ramp is 3" wider than the usable width
- Van Ramps are not designed for pallet jack truck use
- 1 year warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Aluminum walk ramps are designed for foot traffic only
- Not for use with pallet jacks or powered equipment
- Walk ramps are custom built and non-returnable