The 3-in-1 steel ball mount is designed for ATVs with 2" x 2" hitch receivers. The ball mount is 6" from the center of the hitch pin hole to the center of the 1-7/8" ball. The welded-on ball offers towing capabilities for trailers with typical tongue or couplers. The tongue weight and gross trailer weight are limited to the posted ATV towing rates. A clevis post is welded underneath the ball to act as a point for towing or winching disabled vehicles. A hook, whether it's a sling, grab, or double J-hook, can be slipped onto the towing post for various towing needs. The third function of the 3-in-1 ATV ball mount is a hole for a clevis trailer tongue hook-ups. Whether it's dragging a cultivator through the fields or pulling industrial material, tight turns are a must. The clevis trailer tongue is attached to the ball mount with a 5/8" clevis pin. A gloss black powder coating protects the steel ball mount from corrosion.
ATV Ball Mount Image Gallery
- Welded 1-7/8" trailer ball
- Fits 2" square receiver tubes for ATVs
- Clevis trailer pin mount (5/8" clevis pins - sold separately)
- Clevis post for winching and towing needs
- 6" from center of the hitch pin hole to center of 1-7/8" ball
- 7-1/2" from center of hitch pin hole to center of clevis pin hole
- 1/4" rise
from top of inside of hitch opening
- Durable steel construction
- Protective black powder coating
ATV Ball Mount Product Specifications & Price
||Ball Hole Size
||Length to ball
||3-in-1 ATV ball mount
||Limited to ATV tow rating
||2" x 2"
| + FREE Shipping!