The new folding auto cargo carrier, designed for class III or greater hitches, features a solid steel frame that can handle up to 500 lbs of cargo. The carrier is powder coated black for a sleek finish and has four reflectors placed on the back and sides for safety and increased visibility at night. The surface features a narrow spaced mesh grating allowing dust, dirt and fluid to pass through. The side rails are constructed of steel tubing with usable dimensions of 60" x 20" x 6" and can accommodate cargo net hooks for securing cargo.
The hitch tube has a unique folding design allowing the carrier to be folded up vertically when not in use, eliminating the need to take the carrier on and off when your not using it. The main support tube on the carrier slides into your automobile receiver hitch and secures using a hitch pin. (Hitch pin NOT included but can be purchased separately.) This cargo carrier also includes a short & long folding hitch bar adapter to work with just about any vehicle with a 2" trailer hitch. There are optional 1-1/4" - 2" hitch adapters which can be used for class II receivers. Each cargo carrier includes a 1 year warranty! Please Note: Exceeding your vehicles hitch rating may result in personal injury and/or product failure.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Auto Cargo Carrier Image Gallery
- Mesh bottom and 6" side rails to better secure cargo
- Folds in the upright vertical position when not in use
- Glossy Black Powder Coat Finish
- Center of pin hole to bumper should be 4½" or LESS to fold up
- Can be used as either a folding or non-folding cargo basket
- 2 different lengths hitch bars included
- 500 lb carrying capacity
- Useable size 60" x 20" x 6"
- Heavy Duty Steel Tubular Construction
- Requires Class III or IV trailer hitch (2" square hole)
- Will fit trailer hitches recessed up to 4.5" or less (measured from center of trailer hitch pin to the end of bumper)
- Can be used on a class II trailer hitch with the optional 1-1-4" to 2" hitch adaptor
- 1 Year Warranty
- Hitch pin NOT included
Auto Cargo Carrier Product Specifications & Price
||Auto Cargo Carrier - steel
||Useable size: 60" x 20" x 6"
||500 lb capacity - weighs 60 lbs (Never exceed your trailer hitch rating)
Discount prices on cargo nets, coupler locks, and hitch pins to complete your travel needs