The wheelchair bowling ramp allows people of all ages and abilities to enjoy the sport of bowling. Its wide base makes it easy for those using wheelchairs to get close to the ramp. To use the ramp, an assistant places the bowling ball at the top of the ramp and the bowler can guide and release the bowling ball down the ramp into the alley. The bowling ball ramp is constructed of zinc-plated steel tubing and quickly assembles with hand-turn bolts. Plastic feet and a foam pad at the bottom of the ramp help protect the floor.
Bowling Ramp Image Gallery
- Allows those with limited strength or mobility to participate in bowling
- Guides and releases a bowling ball into the alley with little physical effort
- Wide arched base makes it easy to use with a wheelchair
- May be used in a standing or sitting position
- Steel tubing with zinc plating
- Includes plastic feet and bottom foam pad to protect floor
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- 1 year warranty
Bowling Ramp Product Specifications & Price
||Steel Bowling Ramp
||58" L x 26.25" W x 24.5" H
Tubing: 1" diameter
|23" W x 23.5" H
|| + FREE Shipping!