This heavy-duty trailerable boat cover with support pole is specially designed for the rigors of trailer and highway travel. Available for a variety of boats, the StormPro™ boat covers will fit boats that are 14 ft - 24 ft long.
These rugged boat covers are specially engineered for the rigors of trailer and highway travel. A high-strength polyester StormPro™ marine canvas is used to construct the boat cover for durability and weather resistance. The thick fabric is resistant to mildew and UV damage and is also treated for maximum water resistance and repellency. The canvas boat covers implement a strong elastic cord sewn into the entire bottom hem to give it a tight and custom fit. Along with adjustable buckle straps and a support pole, the StormPro™ boat covers can be used for trailering to your nearest landing or for storing your boat. The integrated buckle and strap system allows for an easy installation with quick-release buckles. The included support pole prevents water from pooling and preserves your cover. A handy storage bag keeps securing straps and the cover in a tidy spot when not in use.
- High strength polyester StormPro™ marine canvas
- Treated for maximum water resistance and repellency
- Resistant to mildew and UV damage
- Dual rear air vents reduce inside moisture and prevent ballooning while trailering
- Elastic cord hem for a fast and tight fit
- Integrated buckle and strap system for trailering
- Storage bag and all trailering straps included
- Support pole included prevents water from pooling while storing
- 5 year limited warranty
- Not recommended for cabin cuddy boats
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Not recommended for cabin cuddy boats
How to Determine the Proper Universal Boat Cover Size
How to Choose the Best Storage Cover