Conveniently load cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, and other vehicles with these car loading ramps. These ramps support up to 5,000 lbs per vehicle axle, giving them the ability to support a car or truck weighing up to 8,500 lbs total. Knife-cut feet create a smooth transition onto the ramps, while theirserrated cross bar surfaces provide strength and traction unmatched by traditional round bar rungs. Built from aircraft-grade aluminum, these car loading ramps are the lightest and strongest on the market.
The flat plate end of these ramps rest directly on the trailer or truck bed. Rubber grip pads underneath the ramp lips help prevent movement, and each ramp includes two safety straps to prevent the ramp from kicking out during loading and unloading operations.
These ramps are also available with hook ends
These ramps are also available with pin-on ends
- Rubber grip pad underneath each ramp lip
- Includes (2) safety straps to secure ramp to the truck or trailer
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars are stronger than the traditional "rung" design, and provide superior traction in the rain, snow, and mud
- Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum making these the strongest, lightest ramps on the market
- Safe for loading cars, trucks, and some agricultural and industrial implements.
- Low profile design allowing ramps to fit into storage brackets under truck or trailer
- Manufactured by AWS certified welders with over 30 years experience
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum 5,000 lbs per axle weight capacity
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Not recommended for forklifts, steel track vehicles or skid loaders weighing more than 5,000 lbs. Please measure the height of your trailer or truck to be sure you are within the load height range designed for the ramp (see specification table).
How do I Determine Axle Weight
The best way to determine your vehicles axle weight is to drive the heaviest axle on a scale. Normally the front of your car, SUV, or pick-up truck is the heaviest axle weight because of the engine.
Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp Foot Styles - Knife Cut vs. Stub Toe
How to Choose the Correct Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
My 7 ft. long steel ramps that came with my trailer took two people to move them into place. I talked to a very knowledgeable sale person at Discount Ramps. We discussed loading height, length of the ramps and axle capacity. We finally decided that they would build me a set of 6 ft long ramps with a single axle capacity of 5,000 lbs. They would have hook ends at the trailer end and a tapered end for better ground support and 12 inches wide to fit into my storage location on the trailer. . Yes they were what I considered expensive and had a bit of "owners remorse " after I had ordered them. . With in a week the ramps arrived. The first time I used them I knew that I had made the right decision. Either myself or my wife could easily handle them with out help. There was no flex when loading my Jeep or my Bobcat tractor. While not tig welded, the Mig welding was first rate. Sure wish I would have bought the Discount Ramps years ago.