These auto display stand systems include a pair of approach ramps with a knife cut taper for a smooth transition onto the platform. The platform ramps feature extra-wide support stands to provide worry-free loading and unloading and include a pair of wheel chocks for added safety. These systems are a must-have for anyone - from car collectors to home mechanics - who’s serious about their vehicles.
The 03-15-240-01-01-M ramps measure 8' long by 15" wide and 2-1/2" high, making them ideal for cars with thinner tires. The auto display stands can be adjusted from 22" to 30" tall for displaying vehicles at a car show or performing routine underbody maintenance. Weighing only 176 lbs in total, this lightweight system is easy to transport and store.
The 05-15-240-02-02M-Disp includes wider ramps measuring 8' long by 15" wide and 4" high. The auto display stands can be adjusted from 18" to 24" tall, and thanks to their lightweight aluminum construction, the whole system weighs only 220 lbs!
- Extra long length and gradual approach designed for low clearance vehicles like Corvettes
- All aluminum construction is light weight and will not rust
- 15" wide ramp platform surface to accommodate even the widest performance tires
- Includes a pair of wheel chocks for added safety
- Serrated cross bars for sure traction when loading and unloading
- Support stands in front and rear adjust from 22" to 30" high
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
- Platform Size 144"L x 15"W (per runner)
- Proudly Made in the USA
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Always use jack stands as a safety precaution whenever going under and automobile with these, or any car ramps
Resources Ramps vs. Jack Stands: Which are Best for Auto Service?