These cargo bars quickly auto extend to fit the width of many different truck beds to help hold cargo in place. The truck bed cargo bar is easy to use: push a lever to extend bar then pump the handle to secure in place, when finished push the lever to release and return to smallest size. Ratcheting handle is secure, easy to use and includes a soft grip handle for comfort. This ratcheting cargo bar extends from 40" to 70" and is great for pickup trucks, minivans, station wagons or hatchbacks. Cargo bars have pivoting, grooved grip pads on each end to keep the bar in place while in use and prevent damage to the truck bed. Conveniently store the ratcheting cargo bar behind the seat when not in use. Includes a 1 year warranty.
Truck Bed Cargo Bar Image Gallery
- Extends width of truck bed to help hold cargo in place
- Extends from 40" - 70" to fit many vehicles
- Works in pickup trucks, minivans, station wagons or hatchbacks
- Push lever to extend bar, pump handle to secure, push lever to release & return to smaller size
- Ratcheting handle is secure, easy to use & includes soft grip
- Non-marring, grooved grip pads on each end of cargo bar to prevent damage to vehicle
- Pads pivot in a variety of ways
- Includes (4) pre-drilled holes on each end for permanent mounting
- Stow behind seat when not in use
- Great to keep gas cans, a tool box, grocery bags and more in place
- For light duty jobs
- 1 year warranty
Truck Bed Cargo Bar Product Specifications & Price
||Ratcheting Truck Bed Cargo Bars
||Ratchet Adjustable from 40" to 70" wide
Grooved Rubber Ends: 2-3/8" wide x 3-1/8" long x 7/16" thick
Outer Bar Diameter: 1"
Inner Bar Diameter: 7/8"
| + 5 s&h