Protect your RV from the elements and keep it looking new longer with the Classic Accessories Class B RV Cover. The Class B cover is made from durable, triple-ply PolyPro 3 fabric for years of protection against rain, snow, harmful UV rays, and even can help prevent nicks and scratches. An integrated air-vent system and PolyPro sides help prevent moisture build-up and condensation underneath the cover. Handy zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine area while the cover is in use. Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a snug, custom fit. The integrated rope system and toss bag help reduce having to crawl under the RV to install and remove the Class B RV cover. Four sizes are available to fit most Class B RVs on the market. The Class B RV Cover includes a stuff stack and a 3 year warranty.
- Made from thick, triple-ply PolyPro™ III fabric
- Keeps out rain and snow while venting inside water vapor and moisture
- Protects against rain, snow, UV rays, dirt, nicks, and scratches
- Integrated air vent system and wicking PolyPro™ III top and PolyPro™ sides reduce wind stress and moisture
- Zippered panels allow access to RV doors and engine area
- Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide custom fit
- Integrated rope system and toss bag help reduce crawling under RV
- Stuff sack included
- 4 sizes available
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
*Height measured from ground to roof without including AC units.
Overall length includes bumper and ladder but not hitch.