Extra tie-downs are extremely helpful when the existing ones are limited. Small and large rings are available to accommodate all cargo load sizes.
These tie-downs are bolted to any surface that requires an additional point to secure cargo. Two different sizes are available for material that a trailer is holding. The larger D-rings are designed to carry heavy loads such as firewood or other bulky material while the smaller D-rings are designed to handle lighter items. The large D-rings are rubber coated to protect the trailer against scratches and noise when not in use. Two holes are drilled into the desired area where tie-down access is needed. Hardware is included.
- Small D-Rings for lighter loads
- Large D-Rings for heavier loads such as bulky items and firewood
- Large D-Ring is rubber-coated to protect trailer contact point
- Hardware included
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Drilling is required for installation