This quality full face discount motorcycle helmet is the lightest, smallest motorcycle helmet in the industry.
This means you will not have a sore neck after a long motorcycle trip. We are offering fantastic discount sale prices while quantities last. Do not be fooled by these cheap motorcycle helmet prices however, these are quality DOT Approved motorcycle helmets that meet or exceed FMVSS-218 specifications. Every motorcycle helmet includes a free protective bag, owner's manual, removable face shield and 1 Year Warranty. The UV protected clear coat finish offers an attractive high gloss appearance. The soft, padded interior makes this motorcycle helmet comfortable on an all day journey. Heavy duty dual stainless steel D rings and padded chin strap. Various sizes and designs available and work for both men's or women's motorcycle helmets.
Motorcycle Helmet Image Gallery
PLEASE READ! HOW TO DETERMINE CORRECT MOTORCYCLE HELMET SIZE?
- D.O.T. Approved helmets (US Dept. of Transportation)
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 specifications
- DOT sticker on back of helmet so you will not get a ticket
- The smallest, lightest motorcycle helmets on the market
- Made of durable super lightweight poly carbonate construction
- Removable face shield
- 1 Year Warranty
- Adjustable sun visor can be removed if desired
- Will accommodate goggles or glasses under motorcycle helmet
- UV Protected High gloss clear coat finish
- Soft, comfortable interior for all day comfort
- Dual Stainless steel D-rings
- Padded Chin Straps
- Discount wholesale prices
- JIX Helmet User Manual
Use a cloth tape or small tape measure to take the measurement of your head. The circumference of your head should be measured at the widest point approximately 1" above the eyebrows at whatever point gives the largest measurement. It helps to have a helper do the measuring in order to get the correct measurement. Accuracy is a must. Please refer to the chart below to determine size for men and women.
Note: Please keep in mind that all motorcycle helmets are not sized the same so please take the time to accurately measure your head so you get the proper size. Helmets are designed to fit snug on your head.
(measured above eyebrows)
||21 1/2" to 22"
||22 1/4" to 22 3/4"
||23" to 23 1/2"
||23 3/4" to 24 1/4"