Featuring heavy duty, reinforced steel diamond plate, bright yellow welded curbs, and underside dock supports for stability. Each Dock Board is rated up to a 13,000 lb capacity with a 4,000 lb forklift for loading, and is tapered for smooth transitions from dock to truck. Comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty!
13,000 lb capacity, reinforced steel diamond plate Dock Boards are designed specifically for forklifts up to 4,000 lbs. The high visibility, bright yellow welded steel curbs on each side help to line up forklifts during docking. Each Dock Board also features two underside stabilizer braces that line up with an existing loading dock to provide extra stability and keep the dock board safely in place during use. Included with the Dock Boards is a heavy duty chain and nose-clamp lifting system to easily move the dock board to and from the loading dock area. Dock boards are available in a variety of lengths, depending on application, in 60" and 72" widths. It's recommended to choose a dock board 12" to 18" wider than the widest load that will be on the board. To calculate the minimum dock board capacity required per application, multiply the fork truck lifting capacity times three.
- Heavy duty, reinforced steel diamond plate
- Bright yellow, high visibility welded curbs
- Lifting chain system from sides to dock board nose
- Rated capacity: 13,000 lbs
- 4 wheel forklift weight rating: 4,000 lbs
- 3 wheel forklift weight rating: 2,500 lbs
- Dual underside loading dock stabilizer braces
- Available in 60" & 72" widths, from 36" to 60" in length
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty