The Edge of Dock Leveler from DiscountRamps.com is the perfect solution for bridging the gap between dock and trailer! This innovative dock leveler can be installed right on the edge of your dock for convenient use! No garage door modification is needed! The dock levelers have a simple and quick operation. Lift the self-stored handle on the side of the leveler and pull it to the floor of the dock to raise the lip. Lifting the handle back up again will lower the lip onto the loading surface. Once the lip is in place the handle self-stores on the side of the dock leveler! The lip returns to the stored position once the trailer leaves! The optimum dock height for conventional trailers is 51". The optimum dock height for refrigerated equipment is 55". A refrigerated dock leveler lip is optional and can be added upon request. The dock levelers are available in widths of 66", 72", and 78" and weight capacities up to 25,000 lbs Included with the dock levelers are a set of bumper blocks to protect the back of a trailer and the dock leveler itself! Steel faced bumper blocks are also available.
- Attaches to the edge of your dock so no garage door modification is required
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Weight capacities up to 25,000 lbs
- Simple and quick operation
- Automatically returns to the stored position when the truck leaves
- Includes bumper blocks ( steel faced blocks available )
- Refrigerated equipment lip optional
- Not recommended for pallet jacks and stackers
- Lip Type is Freight Line Trailer: 15" L Refrigerated Trailer: 17" L
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Beveled Approach Plate highly recommended for new installs
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Note: The Edge of Dock Leveler is designed to have a working range of 5" above and 5" below the dock. Dock levelers are not recommended for use with pallet jacks or stackers.
Documents Edge of Dock Leveler Specifications Edge of Dock/Lo-Dock/Door Seal Worksheet Instruction Manual