Ideal for pallet trucks and other non motor loading equipment, these aluminum loading dock plates provide a smooth transition from the trailer to the dock. (2) Steel lock legs secure the dock plate in place and attached handles provide convenient mobility with two people. Includes a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Available in a variety of widths, lengths and capacities, Rage Powersport Dock Plates are ideal for pallet jack and other non powered loading applications. The dock plates are constructed of heavy duty aluminum featuring a slip resistant diamond tread surface. 9" lip bend and beveled edges provide a smooth transition from the trailer to the dock; perfect for pallet jacks and other non powered loading equipment applications. Sides are painted orange for edge awareness. The aluminum dock plates come with (2) bolt on handles for transport with two people and both steel lock legs secure the dock plate in place during use. The dock plates come in a thickness of 3/8" or 1/2" depending on the width, length and capacity of the plate. Make loading easier by bridging the gap between the truck trailer and dock with Rage Powersport Dock Plates! To determine the weight capacity of the dock plate you will need, calculate the equipment being used plus the heaviest load that the dock plate will accommodate.
**NOT to be used with forklifts or similar motor equipment**
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Slip resistant, diamond tread surface
- Recommended for pallet jacks and other non powered loading applications
- Machine beveled edges provide smooth loading transition
- Orange painted stripes on sides for edge awareness
- (2) Handles for convenient mobility with two people
- (2) Safety stop legs
- Available in various widths: 36", 42", 48", 60" & 72"
- Great for light to medium weight dock loading applications
- Some assembly required
- For forklift loading check out our Dock Boards
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Great quality for the price.
1 downside: carriage bolts to attach handles require square mounting holes. Holes in plate were round. Had to file out the holes to get the bolts to seat.