Loading dock wheel risers are a great way to keep truck trailers level to loading docks. Keeping the trailer level to the dock eliminates safety hazards associated with uneven dock ramps. Constructed from steel the wheel risers have a 40,000lb capacity and come standard with 4 tabs that have 9/16" holes for anchoring to the ground for permanent use. The steel wheel riser has widths up to 24" and lengths up to 120". 18" widths are used for a single tire on each riser. 24" widths are used for dual tires on each riser. 30" top lengths are used for single axle accommodation, and 84" top lengths are used for tandem axle accommodations. The steel dock wheel risers have a gray painted coat to prevent rusting. Fork pockets for maneuvering with a forklift are available upon request. 1 year manufacturer?s warranty.
- Steel construction
- Raises trailers up 12" to level off for docks
- Tabs for anchoring to the ground
- Lengths up to 120" and widths up to 24"
- 40,000 lb capacity (per pair)
- Optional fork pockets to allow for moving with forklifts
- 1 Year Manufacturer?s Warranty
Worksheet / Questionaire