Sturdy steel dog cages safely contain your pet and fold down when not in use. Pull-out leak tray catches your pet's accidents and a carrying handle makes the cage easy to move.
Quality folding dog cages can be set up anywhere easily in seconds! We offer six different sizes, from small to extra-extra-extra large! Each pet cage has a suspended floor with removable tray for easy clean up. The steel dog cage folds for compact storage underneath car seats, in closets, or underneath a sofa when not in use. The dog cages include a convenient carrying handle that can be snapped onto any single cage cross rung for easy transport. The Pet Cage 4 features two locking doors (only one front door on the small size) for easy exit/entry for your pets. A dead bolt style locking system ensures your pet will not accidentally open the doors. Every pet cage carries a 1 year warranty!
Additional Steel Dog Cage Specifications
|Item #||Inside Height||Door / Opening|
|Door / Opening Height||Wire Thickness||Weight|
|PET-CAGE-4-S||13-1/2"||7-1/8"||7-1/4"||.112" (11 ga)||10 lbs|
|PET-CAGE-4-M||19-1/2"||11-3/4"||14-5/8"||.112" (11 ga)||18 lbs|
|PET-CAGE-4-L||22"||14-1/8"||15-7/8"||.112" (11 ga)||22 lbs|
|PET-CAGE-4-XL||25-1/2"||17-3/4"||19-3/8"||.112" (11 ga)||30 lbs|
|PET-CAGE-4-XXL||29"||17-3/4"||22-3/4"||.112" (11 ga)||38 lbs|
|PET-CAGE-4-XXXL||32"||21"||27-1/2"||.112" (11 ga)||48 lbs|
- Folding steel structure makes it durable and chew resistant
- Collapsible design makes it portable and easy to transport or store
- Wire construction - no sharp edges
- Suspended floor promotes pet hygiene
- Removable, easy to clean bottom leak tray included with each dog cage
- Each pet cage features carrying handles
- Electrocoated black finish for durability
- 6 different sizes to choose from
- 1 Year warranty (chewing or damage incurred from pet is not covered under warranty)
How to Keep Your Dog Safe in the Car
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
a medium sized dog will not fit in a large pet cage. because of the design these things are easily bent and torn up by a dog that wants out.