The Solvit CareLift dog harness is designed to assist aging animals or ones recuperating from surgery. The harness is perfect for assisting in walks and bathroom breaks. Features include a full harness that can function as independent sections. The sleek design results in less strain than other similar dog hoists. The rear hoist is designed for male canines and has a removable panel for females. Two sizes are available for large and medium sized dogs. The soft, comfortable CareLift can be worn at all times and makes for easy assistance. Rubberized handles provides an easy grip when assisting a dog up stairs, furniture, into vehicles, and more. The mesh liner enables a breathable and comfortable feel for dogs and pets. The Solvit CareLift comes with a one year warranty. Refer to sizing chart for the best possible fit for large or medium canines. Patent pending.
- Improves mobility for older, injured, or dogs recovering from surgery
- Dual rubberized handles for shoulder and rear lifting
- Mesh hip support for maximum comfort
- Comfortably supports dogs at the waist
- Intended for assisting dogs up stairs, furniture, etc.
- Removable rear panel for female canine comfort
- Breathable mesh liner
- Available in two sizes to fit medium and large canines
- Front and rear support, or rear support only
- One year manufacturers warranty
- Patent Pending
- Weight Limit Range is 45 - 70 lbs (Medium)
70 - 110 lbs (Large)
Documents Instruction Manual