The folding steel drive on car ramps will lift your car a full 9" high with ease by just driving on. The metal car ramps have a 2400lb weight capacity and can be used for service and maintenance on cars or other vehicles. The car ramps are able to fold up just by loosening the support bolts which makes for easy compact storage! The benefit of using these ramps instead of a service jack is in the time it takes. With your new service ramps you can just drive right up! The dimensions of these ramps are 34" long by 9.75" wide by 9" high. The car ramp kits are available with or without a jack stands and come in a black finish. The jack stand kit that can be purchased with the ramps are used for safety when someone is underneath a vehicle on the car service ramps. If your looking for heavier duty version of the automotive drive on car ramp, a low profile car ramp, or other car ramp, then check out our complete line of car ramps. View the pictures below for more illustrated details!
Drive On Car Ramp Image Gallery
- 2400 lb weight capacity
- Heavy gauge stamped steel platform
- Support braces for extra strength
- Fitted with tire stops
- Lifts the front or rear of a car 9"
- Quicker than jacking up a vehicle, just drive on
- Available with or without jack stands
- Car ramp dimensions- 34" long x 9.75" wide x 9" high
- Folding car ramps weigh 14 lbs per ramp
Drive on Car Ramps Product Specifications & Price
||2400 lb capacity folding drive on automotive car ramps for service and repair of an automobile.
||2400 lb capacity folding drive on automotive car ramps with jack stands (jack stands adjust from 12"-17")
- Before using the ramps ensure other persons are clear of the vehicle and the ramps
- Ensure that the ramps are free from damage or corrosion before use.
- Use only a single pair of wheel ramps at the front or rear, do not use two ramps on one side of the vehicle
- Position the ramps in line with the wheels, with the steering wheel pointed straight and the incline against the tire tread
- Carefully drive the vehicle onto the automotive ramps until it is in the correct position
- Turn the engine off, apply the parking brake, get out of the vehicle and securely chock the remaining wheels on the ground
- Before starting work, walk around the vehicle ensuring it is securely positioned
- Always use jack stand if a person will be going under the vehicle
- On completion of the work, check the parking brake is still firmly on and remove the chocks
- It is important to drive very slowly when coming off the ramps to prevent the automotive bodywork from making contact with the car ramp
- Exercise caution when using these car ramps with a trailer or three wheeled vehicle