The extra large truck bed slide permits easy access to gear in the back of a truck by bringing it to you. Gear loaded within the aluminum frame of the extra large truck bed slide easily slides out of the truck. With a 1,000 lbs capacity the CargoGlide1000XL is designed for high use situations and great for commercial use.
The extra large truck bed slide allows easy access to gear, materials and other products in the back of a truck, van, or work truck. This CargoGlide1000XL slides out with all the gear on it, putting it within reach without crawling into the truck or breaking your back while trying to get something out. With a 1,000 lbs capacity the CargoGlide1000XL is designed for high use situations and ideal for medium and heavy duty applications. The extra large truck bed slide has an aluminum frame with a plywood and rubber laminated deck.
The CargoGlide1000XL has a 100% extension with side rails that are 5" high and include tie-down slots. The extra large truck bed slide includes a squeeze handle on the end for easy one handed operation. This CargoGlide has 16 bearings that provide smooth sliding.
Chevy / GMC Extra Large CargoGlide Fit Guide
|CG1000XL-A-9548||70-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Longbed (8' Bed)|
|CG1000XL-A-7648||70-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Shortbed (6-1/2' Bed)|
|CG1000XL-A-6548||05-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab SSB (5-1/2' Bed)|
|CG1000XL-A-7038||76-Current Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon Shortbed - Crewcab|
|CG1000XL-A-7041||04-Current Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon Std & Ext Cabs|
|CG1000XL-A-6347||92-Current Chevy/GMC Suburban/Yukon XL|
- Lightweight aluminum frame and a plywood deck with rubber laminated surface
- Designed for high use situations and commercial use
- 100% extension with 5" side rails and tie-down points
- 16 bearings for smooth sliding
- Includes squeeze handle for one handed operation
- Great for sports, camping, hunting, home repair and more
- 1,000 lbs capacity when gear is evenly distributed
- Ships completely pre-assembled
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Drilling into the truck bed is required for installation