- What is the best way to order?
- Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
- How long until I receive my order?
- What if I need my order sooner?
- I have some questions before ordering. What is the best way to get my questions answered?
- Can you ship to PO or APO boxes?
- What is the cost for shipping?
- I attempted to order using the secure shopping cart but the order did not process. Why?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- What is the cost for sales tax?
- What is your return policy?
- What is the warranty policy?
- Do you have distributors outside of the US? (Can you ship outside of the US?)
- Can you send a printed catalog?
- How do I know what wheelchair/scooter ramp length I need?
- What is your low price guarantee?
Answer: We provide you multiple ways to order:
- Click on a shopping cart icon by the product you would like to order on our web site, follow the online instructions to complete your order. A major credit card is required for this order option. You may create an account by entering your email address and creating a password. This is the best way to order because by creating an account, you have full access to our Customer Center at which you can:
- Place a Sales Order
- Check status of your order
- See / print sales receipts
- Call our Customer Service/Order line toll free 1-888-651-3431 (24/7).
- Send in a certified check or money order for your products. Just print out the order form on our order form page, fill it out and send it with your certified check or money order. Personal checks are also accepted. Orders will not ship until the personal check clears which usually takes 10 days. CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE PRINTABLE ORDER FORM
- Orders can be faxed to us 24 hours a day. Just print out the order form, fill it out and fax it to us at 1-(262)-306-8035. CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE PRINTABLE ORDER FORM
- Contact Us with your phone number and the best time to call you and we will take your order over the phone.
- Net 30 transactions are available for some businesses and organizations pending credit approval. For more information call our customer service lines at 1-888-651-3431 (Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm Central Time).
Answer: When you order online using our secure shopping cart and you include your valid email address on the order form, you will receive two confirmations:
- The first confirmation you receive will include a summary of your order and your order number; refer to this order number for all inquiries.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation when your order ships. This is your Item Fulfillment email that includes your shipment tracking information. You will be able to track your shipment one (1) business day after receiving the tracking number. If you attempt to track your order the same day you receive the tracking information you will typically receive a message indicating your shipment does not exist. This is common. Try tracking your shipment again the next business day.
Back to Top
Answer: Most orders ship via UPS or other similar carrier, regular ground service unless otherwise stated on the web site. We ship from various warehouses throughout the United States. Depending on your location you will receive your order between 2 and 10 business days unless otherwise stated on the product page for the particular item you are ordering.Back to Top
Answer: We want you to be 100% satisfied with both your products and the service you receive. If you need your order by a specific date please call our customer service department toll free at 1-888-651-3431 (Monday -Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm Central Time).We will be more than happy to give you your shipping options and costs so you can make your best purchasing decision.Back to Top
Answer: Our product experts are here to assist you and help you make your best purchasing decision. Get the answers you need by calling our customer service lines at 1-888-651-3431, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm Central Time. You may also Contact Us with your questions. We monitor our customer service in box constantly throughout the business day and will reply to you promptly.Back to Top
Answer: Because most of our products ship via UPS or common carrier we are unable to ship to PO and/or APO boxes. For more information on shipping view our Shipping Policies.Back to Top
Answer: The cost for shipping and handling is located after the product price for each item. This cost is in addition to the item cost. All shipping costs indicated are for the continental or lower 48 states of the US only. Customers from Hawaii ,Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Canada should call our customer service lines at 1-888-651-3431, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm Central Time for a shipping quote.
Some items ship free freight. These items do not have a shipping cost listed after the product price. For more information on shipping view our Shipping Policies.
Answer: First, be sure the credit card number you entered was a valid, active account. If you entered it the first time without dashes, try again with the dashes and visa-versa. Second, if you leave any of the form fields blank like the e-mail address or one of the others, the order will not go through, so take your time and check the form carefully that all your information is correct. Third, be sure in the form field where it says "billing address" you put the name and address the card is billed to If the billing address entered and the one on the credit card are different, the processor will assume you are an un-authorized user. This feature is for your protection so someone who may find a lost card cannot use it without knowing the correct address registered with the card. Put the address you would like the item shipped to in the "ship to" form field even if it may be the same as the bill to address. This system is very secure and will not accept your payment attempt even with a small error. If you are denied please try again and take your time to eliminate errors.Back to Top
Answer: If you elected to create an account when you originally ordered you can check your order status online. Otherwise you can check the status by calling our customer service lines at 1-888-651-3431, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm Central Time. You may also contact us with any questions. To check your order status online click the "My Account" link at the top of most of our navigational pages. You will be forwarded to the Returning Customers page. Enter your email address and password. You will now enter our Customer Center . Click the link "See Orders".
You will now see your Sales Orders, current status of our Sales Orders and tracking information if available.
To view the shipping status of your order you can view our shipment tracking page for more details.
Answer: Only residents of Wisconsin will be charged sales tax. If you live in Wisconsin you will be charged state sales tax based on your counties tax rate.Back to Top
Answer: For more information on our return policy please view our return policy page.Back to Top
Answer: All products are guaranteed to be free of defects at time of receipt. Most products have a minimum of a 1 year warranty; some come with a full 5 year warranty. Warranties are non-transferable. If you have a question regarding the warranty on a specific item, contact our product experts at 1-888-651-3431, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm Central Time or via our contact form.Back to Top
Answer: At the present time we do not have distributors outside of the US and because of this we do not currently ship outside of the USA. We are only able to ship to the USA(Including Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico) and Canada. However, please make sure to contact us for shipping costs with any shipments going outside of the Lower 48 States. Simply send us a message via our contact form. Include in your email your full shipping address including your postal code, the item number, and the description of the product. Typically we provide freight quotes the same or next business day.Back to Top
Answer: We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices on the internet. In order to offer you the lowest prices we keep our cost at a bare minimum. Because of this, we do not offer a printed catalog. The internet allows us to provide a greater level of product information with pictures plus the flexibility of updating daily with exciting new products.Back to Top
Answer: The best length of ramp for your situation depends upon two factors. The first is the amount of rise (height) being climbed as recommended by the ADA, and secondly, the maximum slope the chair or scooter will operate on. For wheelchair and scooter ramps the two ratios recommended by the ADA are:
- The ratio for an occupied chair or scooter is a 2:12 ratio, otherwise a 9.5 degree incline.
- The ratio for an unoccupied chair or scooter is a 3:12 ratio, otherwise a 14.5 degree incline.
The ratio for an unoccupied chair or scooter is a 3:12 ratio, otherwise a 14.5 degree incline.
|Occupied - 2:12 Ratio
|Unoccupied - 3:12 Ratio
|Rise - inches||Required ramp length - feet||Rise - inches||Required ramp length - feet|
Using the above chart, an occupied chair climbing a 14 inch rise would require a ramp 7 feet long. An unoccupied electric chair, being loaded into a vehicle 26 inches off the ground would require a 9 foot ramp. The second and equally important factor is the maximum degree of incline your electric chair or scooter will climb. This varies from manufacturer to manufacturer; model to model. For this figure, see the manufacturer's owners/operator manual or contact your supplier.Back to Top
Answer. We strive to bring you the largest selection of ramps and loading products at the lowest prices available. Because it is impossible for us to monitor all our competitors we will reward you with an additional 5% off any advertised competitors delivered price that is lower than ours on the same product we carry.* Just call our product experts Toll Free at 1-(888)-651-3431 from 8:00am to 5:30pm Central time, Monday through Friday and let them know where you found the item and the listed price. You can learn more about the low price guarantee by clicking here
* Competitors regular delivered prices only on the same product. Please have the name of the web site available when calling.
Click the the Logo of the Discount Ramp .Com Network site you would like to return to