The flatbed winch strap is designed to safely secure loads on flatbed or step deck trailers during hauling and transport. Heavy duty zinc coated steel makes up the flat hook on this tie-down. The flat hook cargo strap has 3" wide yellow webbing and is 30' long with a 5,000 lbs Working Load Limit and a 15,000 lbs Breaking Strength.
The flat hook cargo strap is 3" wide x 30' long and is for safely tying down loads to flatbed or step deck trailers that have winches installed. The flatbed winch strap with the flat hook has a heavy duty zinc coated steel flat hook that attaches to the trailer. The flat hook cargo straps has nylon webbing that's yellow in color and has been heat seared at the end to prevent fraying. Rated 5,000 lbs Working Load / 15,000 lbs Break Strength. Includes 1 year warranty against Manufacturer's defects.
- Works great for securing loads on flatbed and step deck trailers
- Strap made with 3" wide reinforced nylon webbing
- Webbing has been heat seared at the ends to prevent it from fraying
- Flat hook constructed from zinc coated steel
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty against defects