Get more air and land bigger tricks with a Freshpark Launch Ramp featuring a 16" high curved surface for larger jumps. Each skateboard launch ramp includes a unique modular linkable design which allows multiple ramps to be connected together for creating full skate park courses and custom skate lines. The powder-coated steel coping on the end of each skate ramp is great for smooth topside grinds and stall tricks. For storage and transport, the skateboard launch ramp easily folds compact to half size and will fit in most vehicles. Includes (2) knobs, (2) legs, (2) panels, end coping, and assembly hardware. Made with a weatherproof Urethane/ABS blend riding deck covering a cold rolled powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame.
Freshpark Launch Ramp Image Gallery
- Modular/linkable design connects the Launch Ramp to other Freshpark ramps and rails
- Smooth transition curved surface for larger jumps
- Powder-coated steel end-coping for topside grinds and stall tricks
- Folds in half for storage and travel
- Includes (2) knobs, (2) legs, (2) panels, end-coping, and assembly hardware
- Weatherproof Urethane/ABS Blend riding deck
- Cold rolled powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame
- Works great as RC car / truck ramps too!
- Compatible with Freshpark skate ramp casters (FP-W4)
- Check out the Mike Vallely Pro Launch Ramp for a larger version with more features
- Design Patent # D495770 - Utility Patent # 7,104,895
Freshpark Launch Ramp Product Specifications & Price
||Freshpark Launch Ramp - Curved surface creates a smooth transition into larger jumps
||37"L x 47"W x 16"H
||48" x 20" x 6"
|| + 24 s&h
On Back Order Until Early June 2013