Professional skater Mike Vallely teamed up with Freshpark to create a 20" high pro launch ramp designed for higher ollies, longer wall rides, and bigger flip trick finishes than ever before. Mike V. increased the overall launch height, added to the length with a smooth transition toe piece, and ensured (2) pro launch ramps could be connected back-to-back as a spine for more diverse trick options. To top it off, a Mike Vallely approved signature logo is imprinted on the deck for a little extra pro inspiration for every jump. Each Freshpark ramp includes (2) knobs, (2) legs, (2) panels, toe piece, end coping, and assembly hardware. Made with a weatherproof Urethane/ABS blend riding deck covering a cold rolled powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame.
Mike Vallely Pro Launch Freshpark Ramp Image Gallery
- 20" tall for bigger air, higher ollie flip tricks, wall rides, and more
- Connect two Pro Launch ramps back-to-back to create a spine
- 8" Longer and 4" taller than the Freshpark's standard Launch Ramp
- Extended toe piece for a smooth transition
- Powder-coated steel end-coping for topside grinds and stalls
- Folds in half for storage and transport
- Includes (2) knobs, (2) legs, (2) panels, toe piece, end-coping, and assembly hardware
- Weatherproof Urethane/ABS Blend riding deck with Mike V. signature logo
- Cold rolled powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame
- Works great as RC car / truck ramps too!
- Compatible with Freshpark skate ramp casters (FP-W4)
- Design Patent # D495770 - Utility Patent # 7,104,895
Mike Vallely Pro Launch Freshpark Ramp Product Specifications & Price
||Mike Vallely Pro Launch - 20" High Mike V. signature pro skateboard Freshpark ramp
||44"L x 47"W x 20"H
||48" x 20" x 6"
|| + 50 s&h