The Freshpark Wedge Ramp is a 16" high straight surface skateboard kicker ramp designed for riders who love to ollie street obstacles. Each skate ramp features a flat angled surface for skaters to approach and ollie to a nice flip trick finish. Freshpark skateboard kicker ramps are constructed with a unique modular/linkable design which allows multiple skate ramps to be connected together for a full street course setup. Includes (2) knobs, (2) legs, (2) panels, end coping, and assembly hardware. Made with a weatherproof Urethane/ABS blend riding deck covering a cold rolled powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame.
Freshpark Wedge Ramp Image Gallery
- Modular/linkable design connects the Wedge Ramp to other Freshpark ramps and rails
- Standard wedge shape is a more accurate rendition of street obstacles
- Powder-coated steel end-coping for topside grinds and stalls
- Folds in half for storage and travel
- Includes (2) knobs, (2) legs, (2) panels, end-coping, and assembly hardware
- Weatherproof Urethane/ABS Blend riding deck
- Cold rolled powder-coated 16 gauge steel frame
- Works great as RC car / truck ramps too!
- Compatible with Freshpark skate ramp casters (FP-W4)
- Design Patent # D495770 - Utility Patent # 7,104,895
Freshpark Wedge Ramp Product Specifications & Price
||Freshpark Wedge Ramp - Straight surface skateboard kicker ramp for an accurate rendition of street obstacles
||37"L x 47"W x 16"H
||48" x 20" x 6"
|| + 10 s&h