The front and rear motorcycle stand kit makes it easy for one person to lift their bike for servicing or off season storage. Each set of stands includes a BW-10 front fork stand and a BW-14 rear spool stand to lift a motorcycle completely off the ground. The stands have a universal design to work with most bikes (please measure before purchasing) and have a stable, professional grade construction. The 1.25" steel tubing with powder coat finish is durable yet lightweight and four 3" caster wheels provide smooth lifting. Each stand is also available for purchase separately as the BW-10 front stand or the BW-14 rear spool stand.
Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands Image Gallery
- Rock solid stability with a high quality construction
- Universal design fits most motorcycles
- Lifts the front and rear of you bike
- Perfect for off season storage to prevent tire contact with damp concrete and prevent flat spots in tires
- Four 3" wheels for smooth operation when lifting
- 1-1/4" heavy duty steel tubing
- Black powder coat finish
- One person operation with quick and easy lifting
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Perfect for the garage, shop, race track, or paddock
- Spools sold separately
- 1 year warranty
These are universal motorcycle stands - Please measure the width of your rear spools and front forks and compare to our specs before purchasing!
Sport Bike Stand Measurement Diagram
Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands Product Specifications & Price
||Lift Arm Height
||Rage Powersport Products
||Includes front motorcycle stand BW-10 and rear spool stand BW-14 to lift both the front and rear of the motorcycle
(Fits spools 9" to 14" wide)
BW-14 12 5/8"
| + 34 s&h
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products