The 4x4 wire cable winch is vital to self-recover a bogged ATV, UTV or 4WD truck. Features a heavy duty aluminum alloy body construction and 65 feet of steel wire cable. Breaks down and includes carrying bags for storage and transport. Two pulling capacities available from 5,280 lbs to 8,800 lbs to pull out vehicles from the front, rear or sides!
Recovery situations require reliable equipment that performs when it matters most. Thrust Offroad Accessories Hand Winch is designed for self-recovery and features a heavy duty aluminum alloy construction built for durability and performance. Available in two pulling capacities (5,280 lb & 8,800 lb), you can pull an ATV, UTV or 4WD truck from the front, rear or sides.
The come along winch includes 65 feet of galvanized steel wire cable with a safety hook. Release/lock lever easily feeds and securely locks the steel wire cable in place. Reverse and forward levers offer complete user control and the tube handle extends over four feet in length for added leverage when winching. The conveniently placed grip handle located on top of the cable puller makes it easy to move from one spot to the next.
Securing the Off Road Hand Winch to an established anchor point is a cinch with the anchor pin, simply slide the pin through and twist to lock in place. When an anchor point, such as a tree, is nowhere to be found having the Ground Anchor available becomes crucial. With a versatile design, the wire rope winch can also be used for other applications such as loading, unloading, removing obstacles from the trails and more!
When not in use the grip puller breaks down into pieces. Carrying bags are provided for convenient transport and storage. Includes a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Additional Hand-Winch Specifications
|Item #||Length||Width||Height||Weight||Wire Cable|
|HAND-WINCH-3520||21-1/2"||2-3/4"||10"||29 lbs||65' of 11mm|
|HAND-WINCH-7040||26-1/8"||4-7/8"||13-1/2"||54 lbs||65' of 16mm|
- Available in pull capacities of 5,280 lbs and 8,800 lbs
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy body construction
- Pull ATVs, UTVs and other 4WD vehicles from the front, rear or sides
- Reverse and forward levers for complete control
- Release/lock lever easily feeds and locks wire cable in place
- 65 feet of galvanized steel wire cable with hook
- Extendable tube handle provides leverage when winching
- Grip handle on winch
- Breaks down for transport and storage
- Includes carrying bag for the winch, steel wire cable and tube handle
- Great for self-recovery, loading, clearing obstructions from the trails and more!
- 1 Year warranty