Is your bike missing a factory mounted center stand? This motorcycle stand is designed to quickly lift a bike on the exposed frame of a motorcycle near its center of gravity just like a center stand so either the front or rear tire can be suspended off the ground. We call it the Harley motorcycle stand, but it will also work with many Honda, BMW, Kawasaki, Victory, or any other motorcycles with a flat, exposed lower frame area. The long handle gives adequate leverage for quickly lifting even the largest bikes with one person.
The Harley motorcycle stand can lift the front or rear tire off the ground by simply repositioning the stand closer to the front or rear of the motorcycle. Once the motorcycle stand's slip resistant, rubber coated surface is positioned on the motorcycle frame, the super long stand handle can then be pushed down pivoting the bike into the raised position. The Harley motorcycle stand can lift motorcycles up to 1800 lbs Each center stand comes with a Lifetime Warranty and breaks down for storage! Only the portable SSP1000 model breaks down completely to store in a motorcycle saddle bag. When disassembled the longest dimension is under 18"; the other models are of solid tube construction.
- Rubber ergonomic grip is comfortable & prevents slipping
- Lifts motorcycles up to 1800 lbs
- Stainless steel construction; some models available as unpainted carbon steel
- Rubber feet provides an excellent pivot point
- Portable model breaks down less than 18" long for storage (SSP1000 Only)
- Other Models break down into 2 pieces
- Lightweight, only 10 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty