The heavy duty motorcycle ramps are the strongest ramps we have available! The unique design of these bi-fold ramps allow them to be used as dual runners for loading ATV's and small 4 wheeled vehicles or fastened together for loading motorcycles! The ramp system is wide enough for you to put your feet down allowing for motorcycle "ride up" loading! Three sizes and capacities to choose from!
Heavy duty construction for motorcycle and ATV use (pair)
Use our heavy duty motorcycle ramp to load your motorcycle or your ATV! These heavy duty motorcycle ramps are all aluminum, 19” wide each section and have varying weight capacities of 1,500 lb and 2,000 lbs per axle. The all aluminum construction means you won’t have to worry about your new ramp rusting! The surface of the heavy duty motorcycle ramps are extra wide flat serrated plates for maximum traction in the elements. The attaching lip is a 4” long solid plate style for the most grip possible.
Also included are 2 safety straps to prevent the ramps from slipping out during loading. Two simple pins and brackets keep the motorcycle ramps together and creates a sturdy loading surface that when combined equals 38” wide and 10', 12', or 14' long. This means enough room to plant your feet when riding your motorcycle up the ramp! The bi-fold design of these heavy duty ramps allow them to fold in half allowing for more room during storage and transport. These heavy duty motorcycle ramps are quality crafted in the USA!
- Three lengths to choose from
- Wide enough to plant your feet when loading motorcycles
- Works great for ATV's
- Heavy duty solid plate attaching lip
- All aluminum construction is lightweight and wont rust
- Includes 2 safety straps to keep the ramp secure to the loading surface
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow. Stronger than the traditional "rung" design.
- Welded C channel brackets and pin hold ramps together for safety
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
- Quality made in the USA
- 1 year warranty