Heavy duty trailer ramps are designed for use with almost any trailer for loading cars, trucks, and wheeled equipment! Trailer ramps are available in 7 1/2' and 14' lengths for heavy duty applications. The ramps are constructed of a lightweight aircraft aluminum that wont rust! The lightweight design allows for easy storage and setup. The surface of the ramps consist of large serrated cross bars for added durability and traction when tires are wet or muddy! The ends of the trailer ramps have a tapered "knife foot" providing a solid base for the ramps.
The hook end attaching ends rest on rub rails or round rails providing a sturdy grip to the trailer. The ramps include a 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are guaranteed to be the strongest, lightest ramps on the market!
These ramps are also available with pin-on ends
- "05" hook end- 20,000 lb 90 degree heavy duty hook end. Designed to fit over a 1 5/16" bar or angle channel(recommended)
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow. Stronger than the traditional "rung" design.
- Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Safe for loading wheeled equipment, vehicles and some commercial equipment
- Low profile design allows ramps to slid into storage brackets under truck or trailer
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market
- Easily loads cars, trucks, skid loaders, tractors and other heavy machinery
- 30+ years experience
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Not recommended for forklifts or steel track machines
How to read our part numbers
Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp Foot Styles - Knife Cut vs. Stub Toe
How to Choose the Correct Heavy-Duty Loading Ramp
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
I got a tractor from a injury on my shoulder. That was fine but I try to use the steel ramps 77lbs and they were to much for my right shoulder. So I shop for days and found the right ramps fron DiscountRamps.com. Now at 47lbs my left arm can lift them up withour needing to use much of my right arm and shoulder. THEY ARE #1 for my shoulder and my back. So happy now
I bought these ramps to use with my 18' utility trailer. The trailer has 4' ramps on it but they are too short to safely load a car or other low clearance vehicle without hitting the underside. These 7.5' aluminum ramps do the trick. They attach to the same points that the original ramps do and are very light in weight so are easy to move around. They're very sturdy with thick aluminum stock and very clean welds. I would recommend these to anyone who needs a strong set of ramps that should last many years.