Heavy duty trailer ramps are designed for use with almost any trailer for loading cars, trucks, and wheeled equipment! Trailer ramps are available in 7 1/2' and 14' lengths for heavy duty applications. The ramps are constructed of a lightweight aircraft aluminum that wont rust! The lightweight design allows for easy storage and setup. The surface of the ramps consist of large serrated cross bars for added durability and traction when tires are wet or muddy! The ends of the trailer ramps have a tapered "knife foot" providing a solid base for the ramps.
The hook end attaching ends rest on rub rails or round rails providing a sturdy grip to the trailer. The ramps include a 1 year manufacturer's warranty and are guaranteed to be the strongest, lightest ramps on the market!
These ramps are also available with pin-on ends
- "05" hook end- 20,000 lb 90 degree heavy duty hook end. Designed to fit over a 1 5/16" bar or angle channel(recommended)
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud or snow. Stronger than the traditional "rung" design.
- Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Safe for loading wheeled equipment, vehicles and some commercial equipment
- Low profile design allows ramps to slid into storage brackets under truck or trailer
- Strongest, lightest ramps on the market
- Easily loads cars, trucks, skid loaders, tractors and other heavy machinery
- 30+ years experience
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Not recommended for forklifts or steel track machines
How to read our part numbers
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I bought these ramps to use with my 18' utility trailer. The trailer has 4' ramps on it but they are too short to safely load a car or other low clearance vehicle without hitting the underside. These 7.5' aluminum ramps do the trick. They attach to the same points that the original ramps do and are very light in weight so are easy to move around. They're very sturdy with thick aluminum stock and very clean welds. I would recommend these to anyone who needs a strong set of ramps that should last many years.