The heavy duty truck bed cargo slide provides easy access to gear in the back of a truck by bringing it to you. Gear loaded within the steel frame of the cargo glide bed slide easily slides out of the truck on 6 rollers and bearings. Designed to handle big loads with a 1,500 lb capacity, the CargoGlide1500HD is great for sports, hunting, home repair, general and light commercial use.
The heavy duty truck bed cargo slide is a great way to easily reach the gear, materials or products from the back of a truck, van, work truck, or SUV. The CargoGlide1500HD slides out with all the gear on it, putting it within reach without having to crawl into the truck or break your back while trying to get something out. With a 1,500 lbs capacity the CargoGlide1500HD is ideal for light duty trucks, vans, SUVs and light commercial use.
The heavy duty truck bed cargo slide has a lightweight steel frame with a black powder coat finish and a full length plywood deck with an industrial spray coated finish. The CargoGlide1500HD has a 70% extension and side rails that are 8" high and include T-slot tie-downs. Built in height adjusters at the tailgate adjust to the fit of the truck. This CargoGlide slides out on 6 roller bearings and side thrust bearings that provide easy use on uneven ground.
Chevy / GMC Heavy Duty CargoGlide Fit Guide
|CG1500HD-9548||70-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Longbed (8' Bed)|
|CG1500HD-7548||70-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Shortbed (6-1/2' Bed)|
|CG1500HD-6548||05-Current Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab SSB (5-1/2' Bed)|
|CG1500HD-6347||92-Current Chevy/GMC Suburban/Yukon XL|
- Lightweight steel frame with black powder coat finish
- Full length plywood deck with spray coated industrial bed liner finish
- Designed for sports, hunting, home repair, general and light commercial use and more
- 70% extension with 8" side rails and tie-down T-slots
- Includes (4) tie-down attachments
- Built in height adjusters at tailgate to adjust to fit truck
- 6 roller bearings with side thrusters for easy use on uneven ground
- 1,500 lbs capacity when gear is evenly distributed
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Drilling into the truck bed is required for installation