Loading your UTV is safe and easy with the Ride Master heavy duty UTV Trailer Ramps. Made from durable aluminum that won't rust, these ramps are arched for maximum clearance and a smooth transition during loading. These ramps have a 20-1/4" extra wide track for safely loading a UTV or golf cart onto a trailer. The 3,000 lb combined weight limit is able to handle most UTVs, ATVs and golf carts on the market. With a 65" length these arched ramps are ideal for loading a UTV onto a trailer. The aluminum UTV ramps include rubber-coated fingers that rest on the trailer and 2 adjustable safety straps that keep the ramps secure when loading and unloading. The Ride Master heavy duty UTV Trailer Ramps come with a 1 year warranty.
Ride Master Arched Ramps Image Gallery
- Arched ramps provide maximum clearance and smooth transition for safe loading
- Shorter length ideal for trailers
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- 3,000 lb combined weight limit handles most ATVs, UTVs, and Golf Carts on the market
- Rubber coated fingers keep ramp in place and won't scratch trailer surface
- (2) adjustable safety straps included
- Sold in pairs
- 1 year warranty
Not sure what ramp length you need? Find out with the ramp calculator!
Ride Master Heavy Duty UTV Trailer Ramps Product Specifications & Price
||Pair of Ride Master Heavy Duty UTV Trailer Ramps
||3000 lbs combined
(1500 lbs distributed per panel)
||15 lbs ea.
||On Back Order Until Late Feb. 2014
Order Now for 10% Off!
Original Price: $169.99
+ 20 s&h
***NO Guaranteed Ship Dates***
View Our Other Popular ATV Products