Transport ladders, kayaks, lumber, dry wall and more with the Workstar Hitch Bed Extender. Five adjustable positions accommodate most vehicles and can be used for both roof rack or truck bed loads. The adaptable design can be used horizontally, adding an additional three feet from the pickup truck bed, or can be flipped vertically for roof rack loads. Securely strap down loads with Cargo Tie Down Straps (NOT included) using the two tie-down loops. The hitch truck bed extender breaks down into two pieces providing multiple storage alternatives such as the back seat or lying flat in the pickup bed when not in use. The pickup bed extender fits 2" Class III or IV receivers and comes with a 5/8" diameter hitch pin. Constructed of heavy duty steel tubing and a black powder coat finish for durability, the Workstar Hitch Bed Extender can support loads up to 350 lbs. Quick and easy assembly and installation. Includes a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Workstar Hitch Bed Extender Image Gallery
- Extends truck bed an extra three feet
- Great for transporting ladders, lumber, kayaks and more!
- Versatile design, can be used for roof rack or truck bed loads
- Two tie-down loops for straps (straps NOT included)
- Five adjustable height positions
- Includes hitch pin
- Fits 2" Class III or IV hitches
- 350 lb Capacity
- Tubular steel construction with black powder coat finish
- Assembles and installs quickly
- Breaks down into two pieces for easy storage
- One Year Warranty
Workstar Hitch Bed Extender Product Specifications & Price
||Rage Powersport Products
||Hitch Bed Extender - Extends truck bed 3' in length, can be used for roof rack or truck bed loads
||(Measured from center of hitch pin hole to upright)
Truck Bed Use: 35-3/4"
Roof Rack Use: 11-1/8"
|Truck Bed Use: 13-1/8" to 20"
Roof Rack Use: 40" to 46-7/8"
| + 20 s&h