The hitch cargo box lets you carry ample gear in the enclosed bin while allowing you to tow light duty loads at the same time. The cargo box has a sturdy plastic construction and the main support is constructed of powder coated steel. At the end of the main support is a Class III hitch which gives you the ability to tow while you are using the cargo box. The hitch cargo carrier fits any Class III or IV hitch, is easy to store, and includes an anti-tilt bracket to reduce hitch wobble.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Hitch Cargo Box Image Gallery
- Fits any Class III or IV hitch
- Durable plastic bin construction
- Powder coated steel frame and hitch tube
- Includes a Class III hitch at the end of the carrier for light duty towing
- Easy to store away
- Includes anti-tilt bracket
- Made in the USA
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The VH-SB carrier is designed to safely carry 350 lbs
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs - Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Towing Capacity: The VH-SB has a Class III hitch at the end of the carrier - Max towing weight (regardless of vehicle) is 3000 lbs
- Will not work with Class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers
Hitch Cargo Box Product Specifications & Price
||Hitch Storage Bin Carrier
||21.5" L x 37.5" W x 15" H
||Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
| + FREE Shipping!