The DRH3 Hitch Drop / Riser provides a smooth, aligned, and safe towing configuration. DRH3 Hitch Drop / Riser features a 6-1/2" overlay extension able to rise or drop a 2" receiver tube over 4-1/2", with 6-3/4" between pin holes. Each Hitch Drop / Riser helps to take the hassle out of mismatched towing configurations by providing plenty of clearance in either a drop or rise setup. The DRH3 Hitch Drop / Riser is constructed from durable tube steel with a black powder coat to last tow after tow. Comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
DRH-3 Hitch Drop / Riser Image Gallery
- Rises or drops a 2" receiver
- Length between pin holes: 6-3/4"
- 4-1/2" Rise
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 1 year warranty
- Please see our highly recommended accessories
- Also available is our DRH-2 (1-1/4" to 2") Hitch Riser Adapter
- Will not increase overall towing or tongue capacity of trailer hitch
- Do not use more than one adapter at a time
- Do not use adapters with weight distribution systems
- Never modify the hitch adapter
Hitch Drop / Riser Product Specifications & Price
||Pin Hole Size
||Hitch Drop / Riser for Class III & IV receiver hitches
||500 lb tongue
5000 lb towing
(do not exceed vehicle hitch rating)
Pin Hole Distance:
Overall Length: 12"
|Male End - 5/8"
Female End - 5/8"
| + 10 s&h