Conveniently transport motorcycles up to 300 lbs without the difficulty of a pulling trailer. The Joe Hauler Econo Single Hauler fits any Class III 2" receiver hitch and includes a 4' aluminum ramp for loading your bike up into the hauler. The carrier features a 5" x 77" channel with 8" rung spacing for holding bikes up to 77" long and fitting tires up to 5" wide. High-quality all-welded steel construction with a can painted finish withstands the wear and tear of regular use and the harsh demands of the open road. Two 32" long bars provide 4 tie down points to keep your bike safe when transporting. Optional wheel ties available for even more security. The carrying capacity is 300 lbs, so please check your vehicle's hitch rating as well as the suspension carrying capability of the carrying vehicle. Includes a 3 year warranty. No assembly is required! This product ships to commercial addresses only.
Need a class III hitch for the Econo Single Hitch Motorcycle Hauler? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
NOT recommended for use with hitch extensions. Please check set up and hitch rating before using with 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers.
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
- Works with any Class III 2" receiver hitch
- Holds bikes up to 300 lbs
- Center of hitch pin hole to center of channel: 22.5"
- Tie down bars: 32" long
- Overall length: 82"
- Durable welded steel construction
- Includes aluminum loading ramp
- Can painted black finish
- No assembly required
- 3 year warranty
- Tie Downs sold separately
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The JH07E carrier is designed to safely carry 300 lbs
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- Please check set up and hitch rating before using with 5th wheel trailers or camping trailers
- NOT recommended use with hitch extensions
- NOT recommended for scooters over 300 lbs because of rear weighted composition
- Ships to commercial addresses ONLY
Hitch Motorcycle Hauler Product Specifications & Price
||Price - Call to Order
Ships to Commercial Addresses ONLY
||5.75"- back, tapers to 5"- front
|| + freight
Ships to commercial addresses ONLY
Shipping Quotes & Ordering
Call Toll Free 1-888-651-3431
Other Available Motorcycle Carriers
(Click on pictures to see more)
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products