Using the patented rock-solid WedgeLock, keep motorcycles, motocross, and dual-purpose bikes, scooters, and mopeds ultra stable and secure using a Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier from Boss Trucks Accessories. By tilting down, it allows easy one-person loading and can be attached or removed without additional tools. The Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier is suited to fit SUVs, RVs, or pickup trucks (with a cap) and sports a durable black UV powder-coat finish over a heavy-duty steel construction. Includes a safety chain and 5/8" hitch pin. An optional tail-light kit is sold separately (must be ordered with carrier).
Need a Class III or IV hitch for the Boss Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Boss Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier Image Gallery
|Hitch/Vehicle Tongue-Weight Capacity (lbs)
*Use lowest figure
|Max. Weight Capacity of Carrier (lbs)
|750 or more
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
- Heavy-duty steel construction, black UV powder-coat finish
- Tilts down to allow loading; one-person operation
- Includes safety chain and hitch-pin
- Ideal for SUVs, RVs or pickup trucks (with a cap or tonneau cover)
- No extra tool required. Easily installed and removed.
- DIMENSIONS - Variable length (front wheel channel adjustable) 25" x 8"
- 16.25" from center of the platform to hitch receiver
- 6" bike platform
- Weighs only 74 lbs
- 4.5" front wheel channel
- Extremely secure and stable: Patented Wedgelock - Anti-Wobble Bracket
- Optional tail-light kit available - Must be ordered with carrier
- Fits Class III or IV (2" square) hitch receiver: weight capacity dependent on receiver strength
- NOT recommended for use with hitch adapters / extensions
- Why buy a Boss Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier over other carriers?
Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier Product Specifications & Price
||Boss - Hitch Mounted Motorcycle Carrier
w/ the patented WedgeLock Anti-Wobble bracket
|Maximum 450 lbs
||Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
| + FREE Shipping!
6-8 week lead time