This lightweight carrier fits into a 2" hitch receiver on an ATV or UTV for additional cargo space. The 400 lb capacity Hitch-N-Ride features a durable aircraft aluminum construction with plenty of tie-down points for securing luggage.
Haul hunting gear, game, tools, firewood, and other cargo on the back of your ATV or UTV with the Hitch-N-Ride cargo carrier. This lightweight hitch cargo basket fits into a 2" hitch receiver and includes a Z-bar design to give the basket a 7" rise for improved clearance. The cargo carrier is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, includes plenty of tie-down points for securing cargo, and has a 400 lb weight capacity.
Additional Hitch-N-Ride ATV Cargo Carrier Specifications
|Item #||Usable Dimensions||Center of Hitch Pin|
Hole to Carrier
|HNR1000ATV-UTV||48"L x 20"W x 6"H||14"||7"||22 lbs|
|HNR2000ATV-UTV||48"L x 20"W x 11"H||14"||7"||25 lbs|
|HNR1000BB||48"L x 20"W x 6"H||7"||N/A||22 lbs|
- Great for hauling firewood, coolers, hunting equipment, tools, and more
- Lightweight, rust-free aircraft aluminum construction (including hitch tube)
- Plenty of tie-down points for securing cargo
- Z-bar riser adds 7" clearance
- Requires Class III or IV trailer hitch (2" square hole)
- Hitch pin NOT included
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Never exceed the maximum tongue rating of your trailer hitch
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's suspension to carry a load
- Not recommended for hitches less than 12" from the ground to the bottom of the hitch without the use of a hitch riser adapter
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
How Can I Tell Hitch Class?