Add more options to a Curt Switch Ball™ set or add the system to another vehicle with these Curt replacement hitch shanks. A unique J-groove design allows the user to install 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" Switch Ball™ trailer balls without the need for pins or tools. Switch Ball™ trailer hitch shanks are made from high grade steel with nickel-chrome plating, and meet the V-5 and SAE-J684 regulations for conversion ball sets. Designed so the weight bearing capacity is resting directly on the shank, Curt Switch Ball™ hitch shanks reduces stress on the ball and frees the coupler from friction and binding, providing smooth and safe towing. Like other Curt Switch Ball™ components, these replacement trailer hitch shanks come with a lifetime guarantee against defects.
Additional Replacement Hitch Shank Specifications
- J-Groove design allows Curt Switch Ball™ trailer balls to be installed onto the shank without tools or pins
- Manufactured with premium grade steel
- Nickel-chrome plated finish
- Meets V-5 and SAE-J684 regulations
- Designed to make towing smooth and safer by reducing the amount of stress on the trailer ball
- Lifetime guarantee against defects