An Invacare Raised Toilet Seat can help alleviate some of the difficulty in rising from a low toilet seat for those recovering from knee or hip surgery, with arthritis, or with other mobility issues. The raised toilet seat easily attaches to most toilet bowls with a clamp-on locking mechanism that tightens with one hand. Non-skid pads help keep the seat in place. The clamp-on raised toilet seat features a contoured seat to allow the internal rotation of hips and a deep front recess for hygiene. The Invacare Raised Toilet Seat is available with or without arms and includes a 3 year warranty.
Please Note: These raised toilet seats are only available in packages of 2.
- Easy to use clamp-on locking mechanism tightens with one hand
- Attaches without tools
- Fits most round bowls
- Non-skid pads keep seat in place
- Contoured seat allows internal rotation of hips
- Deep front recess makes hygiene performance more convenient
- Available with or without arms
- Seat Size:16-1/2"L x 15-4/5"W x 5"H
- Arm height 10"
- Width Between Arms: 19-1/2"
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Only available in packages of 2
- 3 Year warranty