Mount the Apex J-Rack kayak rack to the roof of a vehicle to carry a single kayak to the next destination. Made from high-strength steel, the J-Rack forms the shape of a "J" to conform to many styles of kayaks. The J-Rack kayak rack mounts to existing cross bars on the roof of the vehicle with included hardware. The Apex J-Rack can be secured to cross bars with a maximum size of 1-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H and a minimum size of 1/4"W x 1/2"H. The padding on the J-Rack kayak roof rack prevents the kayaks from getting damaged while traveling. The 114" strap keeps the kayak secured while moving and the notches in the J-Rack make sure the straps are always in the right position. Each kayak being transported requires (1) J-Rack pair. Includes a 1 Year Warranty.
Please note: It is not recommended to use the J-Rack with rounded bar roof rack systems.
Apex J-Rack Kayak Roof Rack Image Gallery
- Transports a single kayak atop the vehicle roof per pair
- Can use (2) pairs to carry 2 kayaks if space provides
- Painted black steel construction
- Padded "j-hooks" won't scratch the kayak
- Included hardware mounts to existing square cross bars
- Includes (2) 114 inch straps to secure a kayak
- 1 Year Warranty
- How To: Properly Tie-Down Roof Cargo
Apex J-Rack Kayak Roof Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Min. Height Roof to Crossbars
||Max. Cross Bar Size
||Min. Cross Bar Size
||Price Per Pair
||Apex Sport Racks by Rage Powersport Products
||Steel Kayak Roof Rack (Pair) - Supports (1) Kayak for transportation
||16.75" Long x 1.75" Wide x 15.25" High
||1-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H
||1/4"W x 1/2"H
Original Price: $49.99 + 14 s&h
+ FREE Shipping!