Transport your bike conveniently and safely with the extra-stable Joe Hauler Cam-Loc Motorcycle Rack! Hitch slop is eliminated with the integrated cam-loc device. This system works by pulling a small wedge behind the hitch pin forward to create a tight fit. Learn more about cam-loc and how to use it. This hitch motorcycle rack fits tires up to 180mm with its 7" track width, and has a channel length of 78". It fits on a Class III 2" receiver hitch, and a loading ramp can be mounted right on the motorcycle carrier for easy storage (ramp sold separately). Feel confident in the durability of this motorcycle rack, with its high-quality all welded steel construction, 45° cross brace support bars, and black powder coated finish. The Cam-Loc Hauler has a weight capacity of 400 lbs, so please check the hitch rating and suspension carrying capability of the carrying vehicle before loading. Includes a 3-year warranty; no assembly required. This product ships to commercial addresses only.
Need a class III or IV hitch for the Cam-Loc Hauler? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Joe Hauler Motorcycle Rack Image Gallery
NOT recommended for use with hitch extensions. Please check set up and hitch rating before using with 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers.
- Works with Class III 2" receiver hitch
- Cam-loc reduces play in hitch and increases stability
- Holds bikes up to 400 lbs
- Center of hitch pin hole to center of channel: 23"
- Two 32" tie down bars (4 tie down points)
- Durable welded steel construction
- Cross brace support bars at 45° angles provide extra stability
- Ramp can be mounted to hauler for storage - sold separately
- Powder coated black finish
- No assembly required
- 3 year warranty
- Tie Downs sold separately
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
- Largest tire size: 180
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The JH03 carrier is designed to safely carry 400 lbs
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with Class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- Please check set up and hitch rating before using with 5th wheel trailers or camping trailers
- NOT recommended for use with hitch extensions
- NOT recommended for scooters over 300 lbs because of rear weighted composition
- Ships to commercial addresses ONLY
Joe Hauler Motorcycle Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Price - Call to Order
Ships to Commercial Addresses ONLY
||7"-bottom, tapers to 8"-top
(Center of hitch pin hole to center of channel: 23")
|| + freight
Ships to commercial addresses ONLY
Shipping Quotes & Ordering
Call Toll Free 1-888-651-3431
Other Available Motorcycle Carriers
(Click on pictures to see more)
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products