Build a new chopper or work on an existing one with the Kendon Stand Up Chopper Lift! The unique lift table has the ability to fold up vertically (stand up) when not in use for storage in the shop, garage, or show room! The chopper lift features an integrated locking wheel chock for front wheel stabilization and tie down points for securing the bike in the upright position. At the end of the lift is a detachable ramp for loading your chopper. The lift can be raised or lowered using the air / hydraulic ram, which can be manually raised, or with the use of an air compressor, automatically raised. The stand up lift also has variable locking position for safety. The lift only weighs 140 lbs yet can hold bikes up to 1000 lbs
This motorcycle lift table also has optional accessories such as a tool tray, oil tray, lift jack, & tie down kit. The tool tray attaches to the side of the lift and measures 18" x 12" which can be used to hold tools or parts when working on your bike. The oil tray attaches into the middle of the lift platform and measures 5-1/4" wide by 13" long and 1-1/2" deep. The tray and lift platform have a 1 inch hole and a 1 inch tube allowing for fluid drainage.
Sport Bike Lift Image Gallery
- Self locking integrated wheel chock allows one person operation and keeps bike upright
- Folds up vertically for storage (88" high x 17" deep x 28" wide)
- Air & Hydraulic ram combo will easily lift motorcycles up to 1000 lbs
- 4 strap tie down loops
- Includes 24" long x 10" wide removable rear loading ramp
- Multiple safety lock positions
- Steel construction with powder coated glossy black finish
- Hand operated hydraulic lifting ram or air compressor to hoist bike
- Compressor requirements: 120 psi with 5 gallon tank or greater
- Kickstand keeps the lift stable in the upright storage position
- Recommended for home use, dealerships, shops, and shows
- Made in the USA
Kendon Chopper Lift Product Specifications & Price
||Kendon Industries Inc.
||Overall: 118" L x 28" W x 17" D
Standing Height: 88"
Ramp: 24" x 10"
|8" to 32"
||Outside to Outside: 7.5"
|Fits bikes up to 115" (measured from front of front tire to center of rear axle)
|| + freight
Call to Order
Does Not Ship To Canada
Shipping Quotes & Ordering
Call Toll Free 1-888-651-3431
Ships by truck freight in a metal crate.
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products