The versatile Kendon Stand-Up™ motorcycle lift will lift motorcycles up to 1000 lbs and folds up vertically and can be rolled into the corner of your garage or shop for storage. Kendon's Stand-Up™ motorcycle lift requires no air compressor to operate the hydraulic ram. The Kendon motorcycle lift is perfect for maintenance, detailing, cleaning, bike shows, dealership showrooms, service repair shops, and the race track. It is used by the home mechanic as well as professional dealers to service motorcycles and is very convenient for serious racers. It folds up for storage in seconds by first removing the loading ramp, flipping the extension ramp up and lifting the lift to its vertical position. The vertical storage dimensions for the Kendon motorcycle lift is 74" high x 17" deep x 28" wide. Recommended for Harley Davidson motorcycles and other cruisers with stock wheelbase. Works great for cruiser, street bikes and sport bikes. This motorcycle lift table also has optional accessories such as a tool tray, oil tray, lift jack, and tie down kit.
Motorcycle Lift Image Gallery
- Air-Over-Hydraulic Jack - Use the manual pump or an air compressor
- Compressor requirements: 120 psi with 5 gallon tank or greater
- Self locking integrated wheel chock allows one person operation and keeps bike upright
- Folds up vertically for storage (74" high x 17" deep x 28" wide)
- Air & Hydraulic ram will easily lift motorcycles up to 1000 lbs
- 4 strap tie down loops
- Raises motorcycle 32" high
- Includes 24" long x 10" wide removable rear loading ramp
- Multiple safety lock positions
- Steel construction with powder coated glossy black finish
- Kickstand keeps the lift stable in the upright storage position
- Recommended for home use, dealerships, shops, shows and the race track
- Made in the USA
Kendon Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Lift Product Specifications & Price
||Kendon Industries Inc.
||Overall: 97" L x 28" W x 17" D
Standing Height: 74"
Ramp: 24" x 10"
|8" to 32"
||Outside to Outside: 7.5"
|Fits bikes up to 95" (measured from the front of the front tire to the center of the rear axle)
|| + freight
Call to Order
Does Not Ship To Canada
Shipping Quotes & Ordering
Call Toll Free 1-888-651-3431
Ships by truck freight in a metal crate.
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products