These quality lightweight kids moto helmets and kid ATV helmets work great as atv helmets, dirt bike helmets or motorcycle motocross helmets for offroad use.
These kid atv helmets are the lightest, strongest motocross helmets in the industry. This means your kids are going to have tons of fun on the trail while being safe at the same time. These DOT Approved kid atv helmets meet or exceed FMVSS-218 specifications. Helmets includes a free protective helmet bag and owner's manual. These helmets for kids have a removable sun visor and vents in the top of the helmets as well as the front face guard to keep the helmet ventilated while riding your motorcycle or all terrain vehicle (ATV). The UV protected clear coat finish offers an attractive high gloss appearance that goes well with each of the (3) colors to choose from. Heavy duty dual stainless steel D rings and padded chin strap. The soft, padded interior makes this helmet comfortable for an all day journey and is removable if it needs to be washed.
ATV Helmet Image Gallery
PLEASE READ! HOW TO DETERMINE CORRECT ATV HELMET SIZE?
- D.O.T. Approved helmets (US Dept. of Transportation)
- UV Protected High gloss clear coat finish
- DOT sticker on back of helmet so you will not get a ticket
- The smallest, strongest kids atv & kids moto helmets on the market
- Made of durable super lightweight polycarbonate construction
- Removable interior lining
- Adjustable sun visor can be removed if desired
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 specifications
- Soft comfortable interior for all day comfort
- Dual Stainless steel D-rings
- Padded Chin Straps
- JIX Helmet User Manual
Use a cloth tape or small tape measure to take the measurement of your head. The circumference of your head should be measured at the widest point approximately 1" above the eyebrows at whatever point gives the largest measurement. It helps to have a helper do the measuring in order to get the correct measurement. Accuracy is a must. Please refer to the chart below to determine size.
Note: Please keep in mind that all atv helmets are not sized the same so please take the time to accurately measure your head so you get the proper size . Helmets are designed to fit snug on your head.
(measured above eyebrows)
||19.25" to 19.75 "
||20" to 20.5 "
||20.75" to 21.25"
Kids Motocross and Kids ATV Helmets Product Specifications