Quickly mount and switch out DirtWorks implements with the Kolpin DirtWorks Accessory Tool Bar. All DirtWorks implements can plug into or slide onto the accessory tool bar, allowing them to be used with the DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch. The accessory tool bar has a powder coated, heavy duty construction for durability, and is available in two sizes for use with ATVs or UTVs.
- Common mounting platform for DirtWorks implements
- Allow for quick change out of implements
- For use with the 3-Point Hitch (sold separately)
- Two sizes available - 48" (for ATVs or UTVs) or 60" (for UTVs)
- Heavy duty construction with black powder coat
Warning and Usage Guidelines
To set up a Kolpin DirtWorks Implement System with the 3-Point Hitch, you will need several components. First, a 2" receiver hitch
is required. Second, a suspension lockout or frame support kit
is highly recommended to eliminate rear suspension sag or add frame stability. Third, add the heavy duty 3-Point Hitch System
with electric actuator to give your ATV or UTV the capabilities of a tractor. Fourth, add an accessory toolbar
as a common mounting platform for DirtWorks implements. Finally, choose your DirtWorks implements
to suit your needs.
Resources Instruction Manual