This innovative gear rail system allows you to quickly mount your gear on your UTV or compact trailer roll bar, leaving more room in the bed. The Utility Gear Rail System provides mounting options for many Kolpin accessories, so you can customize your UTV for any task.
The Kolpin Utility Gear Rail System lets you conveniently carry your gear on your UTV or compact tractor roll bar, leaving more room in the UTV bed for other supplies. This system easily attaches to 1.25" to 2" roll bar tubing with solid injection molded mounts, and accommodates a variety of Kolpin bracket accessories (including Rhino Grips, Fuel Packs, Gun Boot IV, 5.0, and 6.0, Boottector Bracket, UTV/ATV Basket). The rail is constructed of sturdy, heavy duty 7 gauge extruded aluminum.
The Utility Gear Rail System is available in a universal fit design that can be cut to fit any UTV application, and is also available already cut to fit a Ranger, Rhino, Gator, or Kymco UTV. The rail, one Gear Rail Bracket, and mounting hardware are included with the Gear Rail System. The Gear Rail Bracket provides a multitude of mounting possibilities and can be utilized in three different positions. (Additional brackets may be purchased to add more accessories.) A Double Gun Boot Mount is also available (sold separately) to carry two Gun Boots (IV and 6.0 only) on the Gear Rail System.
- Allows you to quickly mount your gear without taking up bed space
- Easily attaches to a UTV or compact tractor roll bar - fits tubing from 1.25" to 2"
- Sold, injection molded mounts
- Rail is constructed of heavy duty 7 ga. extruded aluminum, anodized black
- Includes rail, one Gear Rail Bracket, and mounting hardware
- Cut to fit design accommodates any UTV application